Monday 2 September 2013

101 free motion quilting cameos - we have lift off!

Welcome to the launch of my project - 101 free motion quilting cameos - and the very first one!

The project was born out of a desire to make a record of my quilting ideas that was more cohesive than note books and odd scrapes of paper. I thought they deserved a more permanent home. 

So here is one of my all time favourites - Angel Flight. I certainly didn't create it thinking of angels. Like most fmquilters, I doodle a lot. It is lovely to quilt and easy to get in to the swing of those gorgeous curves.

1. Angel Flight

I've done it with a half-drop repeat and two way. It works just as well one way.

Number two will be in a few days time.

Thanks for dropping by

P.S. Just in case you are wondering, no I have not completed preparing all 101 squares since my last post. I've done enough to know that I do not want a career making coasters!

No comments:

Post a Comment